Saturday, May 1, 2010

APRIL

April was a crazy month for me... lots going on at Church, Home, & School. Here's a few of the things I've been up to:

Easter Dinner... and a Confetti Easter Egg Hunt!



Hanging out at the "parque" before Ji's orchestra concert.


Some of my girls at our table at the Science Fair...


I went to my first "futebol" (soccer) game... It was SPFC (Sao Paulo Futebol Clube) vs. a Colombian team, as part of the South American Cup.


Sara's 3rd Birthday! What a party! :)

Each month an elementary class is responsible for an Assembly. April was 5th Grade's turn! It was a lot of work, but I am so proud of my students!


I rearranged & finished decorating my apartment... it feels more like home now.



Church Meeting/Fellowship at my apartment... We had 30 people crammed in my small living room for singing, a devotional, & fellowship.

No comments:

Post a Comment